Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Little Fairy Girls Part II

I just loved the skirts my sister April Hoyt made so I couldn't wait to try making one for my little girl. And she was right, it was super easy- and this is a great project for random scrap tulle around (and I also added some scrap shier material since I ran out of my tulle and didn't want to go to the store). All I did was get elastic, big enough to fit around my little girls tum, sewed it to make a it in a loop and then tied on the scrap pieces- it was super easy (and quiet, I have discovered quiet projects are sometimes nice for when my little girl is napping- she is a much lighter sleeper during the day than at night).

I will have to try this project again when she is walking and can play around it more, but for now it made for some great cute pictures!
My little princess!

I love her eyes! They just melt me!

Apparently these skirts are good for chewing on too!

This her being mad at me, but let's just pretend she is being happy and loving her new skirt :)
Thanks again April for the fun idea, I am excited for when she is a little older and can have more fun with it (other than just wanting to eat it)!

Until next time!...

2 comments:

  1. It looks super cute on her! Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute I like your new blog look. Your sister must be amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It!