Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bottle craft

Ever have sparkling cider for New Years or Valentines and have an extra bottle lying around? Turn it into a cute vase!

These are the supplies you will need for this simple craft. Make sure the sticker letters are 3-D or puffy, not flat.

Put the stickers on the bottle. Use any saying you want. I used "Une Fleur" on one side and "des fleurs" on the other. You don't have to do both sides.
Spray paint the bottle in your choice of color. I wanted flat-white.
It will take a couple of coats. Let it dry thoroughly or it will have a bubble, like in this picture. One side...

Other side! Put in a flower or two and enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. What do those sayings mean? That's really cool! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THey just mean "one flower" and "two flowers"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet I think I know someone who made this recently :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep saying I am going to make something like this...I just got to get it done! so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It!