Friday, May 13, 2011

Shoes

First off, thank you for the comments for my last post- I appreciated it- but some reason they were erased, but not sure why, I think blogger has been a little off lately or something.

Today's post will be a little on the interesting side, mostly because what I will share doesn't really have much of anything to do with anything, I just thought they were super funny so I thought it would be fun to share on this "Fun Find Friday"- it really has no "domestic" nature to, other than I suppose if you can let yourself resist from buying these items then I am pretty sure you will save yourself lots of money- so yeah for saving money! Other than that I hope it gives you as good as a laugh as it gave me.

I was googling some images to get some ideas for a project I am working on. I typed in "sugar and spice" and these were some pictures that came up and just had to share, hope you enjoy! (oh p.s. I found these picture off THIS BLOG).
 Converse? Look a little closer, or take a step back, but this isn't exactly your normal converse shoe...


 All that extra bed rest must have given them room to be a little extra REALLY creative- If I ever come to the day I break my leg- this is what I want my cast to look like!


 Want to feel like you are on your tippy toes all day!? Then try those fancy black shoes, or if you are for a little extra height, you gotta take up these red ones!


 I am not even sure what to say....


 When I see these shoes I think of a vase or something, forget the feet, just put some flowers in these, they would prob fit better anyway


Why sit on a stool when your feet can rest on them all day- makes sense, right?


 Did it flood? I think these suckers will keep your feet dry and out of the water!


 Did you get asked to the prom? Why wear just a corsage on your wrist or lapel when you could wear it on feet and in your shoes- this boy is really special, you gotta preserve those special flowers he got you!


 And why not preserve the pet spider too! Don't just preserve him, take him along with you wherever you go for the day. Heck, who needs pepper spray or a self defense pocket knife on hand when you got a spider in your shoe you could throw out on the guy if he trys any false moves!



And last but not least:....
I like to go barefoot, pretty much all day anyway, why not add some height to that barefoot- I just wouldn't recommend walking around too much outside with these fellows.


Anyway, I thought these were hilarious and thought I would share, even though it really has nothing to do with domestic ventures, other than the fact like I mentioned earlier, that I can promise you will save yourself tons of money if you can resist to not buy any of these sort of shoes- now that is a guarantee!

Hope you have a wonderful "Fun Find Friday" This Friday the 13th- Ooh Spooky! And don't forget to stop by tomorrow for this months "Sun-Up Saturday"!!

Thanks again! And until next time!...

1 comment:

  1. WOW. I don't know what else to say! I'm curious, the lady with the black circle-y shoes, do you think she can walk around without spilling that drink?
    HAHA

    ReplyDelete

Pin It!