Friday, June 8, 2012

Sheet Holder


If you are in the mood for a real fast easy re-purposing craft, then this is the one for you. Ever since we switched to a queen bed our sheets will never stay on through the night. By morning time they are all bunched up and off the bed and it is about to drive me crazy. So if you have this problem too, this is also another winner.

First I tried looking around locally just to buy the things, but I couldn't ever find them. Then just googling them, they seem to come across really pricey as you can see HERE. They were ranging from $50-$170 just for these little guys. I am not sure why. So my next best option, make it myself! Or maybe that should have been my first best option. Oh well.

UPDATE:
So apparently my googing skills aren't the very best. And thanks to the better skills of my sister, there are these at Amazon for around $5. So if you aren't up for a domestic challenge, you can buy them here too.

As you can see there really isn't much to it. I could have probably made this from scratch, but really, it was much easier to do it this way (and probably cheaper too!)
I found a pair of suspenders from our local thrift store. Only $2, and that's it!
 I cut the straps to look like so, and cut the extra set of clips to be sewn on the ends like so...
 Just sew them down, so you have clips for both ends
And that's that! Clip them on the sheets and look forward to countless nights of sheets no longer coming off, I personally can't wait! For this project I only made two clips simply because we only have the problem on the top of the bed, if it ever becomes a problem on the end of the bed, then I know what to do now!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!