Monday, July 25, 2011

A weekend of Blis

Well for my lacking "fun find Friday" that I didn't post last Friday, we were busy getting ready for our little trip. We "found" some great discounts and gift certificates and had a great weekend celebrating our 2nd year Anniversary (which won't be till this coming Sun, but who says you can't celebrate a little early?)

Here is some fun pics of our little get away, that was really made possible thanks to my sister April who watched our little girl so we could have a break and enjoy just us!

For most of Saturday we went to the Lagoon, which is a small amusement park, nothing like Disney land, by any means, but is defiantly a lot closer. And because I am BYU-I Alumni, we got $15 off for our tickets because it was Alumni Lagoon day- yeah for discounts!
The lovely train we got to ride that went through a zoo in the park
 Our feet dangling over the fun ski lift thing that went across the whole park. We rode this thing the most, it was nice to be a little lazy and not have to walk across the whole park
 The cool water fountains from up above
 The beginning of a long fun day!
 Can't forget the bumper cars!
 One of the roller coasters we got to ride! And we got the free BYU-I hat at the free alumni lunch, yeah free stuff! (we also got a chap stick that says BYU-Idaho on, wha-ho!)
 And of course we had to go on the meri-go round carousel too- we have some good memories with these things (we did go on the more intense rides too, we aren't total wimps- we just can't take pictures on those rides :)
 Then with some great benefits with Michael's work we got a gift card to stay at the Anniversary Inn in Logan. They have really fun decorated rooms. They are really really pricey, and we might not have gone if we hadn't got the gift card from his work. We stayed in one of the cheaper rooms: "Aphrodite's Court", and they have much more elaborate rooms than this one. But it was still pretty neat. I have always thought it was so fun how hotels fold and wrap their towels :)
 Filling up the lovely jetted tub- it was so wonderful after a long day at Lagoon. Like how the water comes out of the fish's mouth?
 They gave us some complementary Sparkling Apple Cider and some cheese cake (both of which weren't very tasty though- I was very disappointed for as expensive it was)
 And we must not forget the lovely fluffy pillows, there was a lot of them!
Enjoying the fun little water fall they have outside the Inn
 He's so handsome :)
It was a great "Fun Find!" to get to spend the lovely weekend with my best friend with complete and undivided attention!

Hope you have a great day and don't forget to join in my little giveaway for 15 free alligator clips, it ends this Thurs night at midnight! Because I am being a little delayed in my posts I will share the clips I have been working on tomorrow, and then I should be back on track in being more regular in my posting. Sorry for my delays.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and until next time!. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!