Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dresses

This is a little bit of old and little bit of new. My little girl is going to be blessed this Sunday so I made her a cute little dress for it. I conveniently had left over material from when I made my wedding dress- so I didn't have to spend a penny on this little project (at least not recently, I did have to pay the initial cost of the material for my wedding dress though :). So I thought I would share in my little fun of her dress, and why not share a little of my wedding dress I made too.

How do you like them apples!?:.....
She was NOT HAPPY with me when I was making sure it would fit her

I also made a flower head band with flower I pulled out of my bouquet- so we can be matchy-matchy
And for fun I will share some pics of my wedding dress. I love that I was able to make my wedding dress. Total I spent about $150 on a dress that might have been $600+ if I bought it already made. And it was also a nice treat to have left over material for Addie's dress, plus I still have more for future children. And I love saving money- it makes me happy! :) And I love being able to create, it is such a fulfilling task! Anyway, here is my dress too:


And of course I had to wear rain boots with my dress, it was a nice little touch I wanted to add :)
Anyway- thanks for stopping by!

P.s. I added a new tab on my the top of my blog titled "Your Ventures" - if you ever have anything you'd like me to share about your ventures, send me your fun my way and I will of course give you the credit on it!

Till next time!....

3 comments:

  1. Great job Whitney. I think you are so creative and talented. I like to see all the new things you have made and how you have saved money :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Whitney! I love it. Great job! merika

    ReplyDelete

Pin It!