Monday, April 25, 2011

And the awards go out to......drum roll...

I don't get out a ton to read other blogs (I know naughty me :) But these blogs have been wonderfully inspiring to me so I thought I would give this award to them, I know it is not ten like it says to do, but this is as good as I got!

Here there are in no particular order:

The fascinating woman: http://thefascinatingwoman.blogspot.com/ This is a great blog based off the book "Fascinating Womanhood" a great book that inspires the old school basics of womanhood, but if applied can really reap great affects. The thoughts here are very inspiring to want to be a better woman!

I am Momma Hear me Roar: http://iammommahearmeroar.blogspot.com/ I love this blog, it has wonderfully inspiring ideas of similar things like what I like to share as well. And I love her sense of humor!

So Easy Being Green: http://www.soeasybeinggreen-blog.com/ This blog shares great ideas and perspectives on being earth friendly which I think can be great!

and last but not least:

The Hoyt Six (a private blog): I love reading your ideas about different crafts and her inspiring ways!

Hope you have a "stylish" sort of day!


Until next time!.....

4 comments:

  1. awwww, thanks!!! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blogs I will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the sweet award! I appreciate it so much! :)

    I'm now following your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind award! I sure appreciate it! Have a great day!

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Pin It!