Friday, April 22, 2011

I've been awarded!

Thanks Josh for the Award, I really appreciate it!
 
To accept the award, you have to do the following

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 10-15 blogs who you think deserve this award.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.

Here's my 7 things:
1. I come from a family of 9 children, I come in as number 7
2. My husband and I have known of each other for most of our lives- he used to spy on me behind the yellow slide at recess in elementry school- I had/have the cutest stocker :)
3. When I was younger I had a goal to see every license plate in the United States and I saw them all within a year- but I don't remember what they all look like anymore
4. I have been married for over a year and half, almost two years to the most wonderful hard working amazing husband and have the most adoreable little girl (no bais in this statement all! :)
5. I used to donate my hair to locks of love- the longest amount I have donated was 13 inches- and I still had alot left on my head after that!
6. I have NEVER liked to exercise, but I am slowly getting into it now
7. I love fruits and veggies- they are all so yummy!

Ok for those I will award- I will have to give a good think on it and get back on it! Thanks again Josh!

3 comments:

  1. I found your link on Josh's blog--new follower! :)

    Loved reading the facts about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I really know you now :) I didn't know Michael used to stalk you pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your facts!! I just realized I haven't been following you, and now I am! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It!