Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year, New Agendas

My many regular postings have quickly taken a turn for no shows this past month, which I apologize for. I guess you could say this past month with holidays and school starting again for my hubby its been a little of a mini roller coaster of sorts (like a kiddie one, so nothing too drastic), I'll spare you the juicy details. But I should be back up and running again for a more regular posting. And I am also tossing up the idea of starting a more regular schedule like I've done in the past especially since my hubby is back into full throttle busy mode with school and work for then next 7 months.

I will still do my regular Sun-Up Saturday, which has always been fun to share (hopefully it's been fun for you to read too!) Then I am thinking of still doing the regular posts on some sort of crafty creative thing I've put together, which I am thinking I will still keep it to Fridays like I've done in the past. Since it's not the fall anymore, I'll have to forgo the "Fall Feature" title that I gave them. Who knows, maybe I'll forgo the need for a title too, we'll see :)

Then to add a little more to the blog (and my life) I thought it would be fun to add a new category. Thanks to the lovely entrance of Pintrest in my life, I have not only been introduced into new fun crafts, but also yummy new foods. So each week I will not only try to share on a new craft, but also a new food that I've tried (or it could be a yummy regular one too, that I wouldn't be able to pass up in sharing you lovely people) and will share. I have already made a few things and all are ready to be shared, so I hope this will add a little fun and "flavor" to the blog, because who doesn't love food anyway?

So let's welcome the new year with a new way of style in this blogging agenda. I hope to see you along with the journey! Thanks again to all your faithful readers, followers, or one time glancers; all the support and presence you bring is always a nice treat!

Since I am getting back on track, I will be up and running for another regular post tomorrow and I will share our fun desk that we gave a little make-over, and since this Saturday is a working weekend, I will also have Sun-Up Saturday too! It's just your lucky week!

Anyway, thanks again for stopping by! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!