Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hair Cut!

I have been wanting a hair cur for a REALLY long time now, with thick hair, my layers have been filling in and feeling heavy again, and I have really been wanting a small change, but I've been too cheap to want to go pay someone somewhere to do actually do it, especially since I knew I didn't want a major new do, just simple touches. So the next best alternative- my lovely hubby! Yes that's right, Michael cut my hair! I cut his hair, why can't he do mine!? With a little help from YouTube, a eyebrow razor (actually works really great for thinning!), and experimenting, I think he did a great job, and it feels light and feathery and great, not mention- IT WAS FREE!!

So here are the before and after pictures, since now I know you are wanting to see how this all really turned out, right? Well, have no fear, I wasn't gonna announce I got a hair cut by my hubby without sharing photos!

Plus, I will have you know this was Michael's first official hair cutting gig on a girls head where it can be a little more complicated, and I just love it!

OK, I will stop gagging now and let the pictures speak for themselves....
Here is before:
 Granted I did just wake up and hadn't put any make up on, but either way you can tell it is getting kinda think and messy, right?
 Here is the back before....and now drum roll.....
 Here is the front after (after showering and getting ready for the day too), but it feels so great!)
And the back after, didn't he do a great job? I like that he was able to keep nice feathery layers that make it feel so light!

Anyway, just thought I'd share, it isn't too scary to have your hubby cut you hair, and besides it is only hair, if it gets messed up, it'll grow back eventually, right!?

Till next time...

2 comments:

  1. It's cute! Do you think he'll cut mine when I come visit? haha...kidding...I won't make him do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Whitney!! I just made a comment on your pregnancy blog! But I am so glad I found you and it's so good to see how well your doing! Congrats on being pregnant and married to Michael! That is very very exciting. Please email me!! I want to catch up! It's been so long. My email is candjiverson@gmail.com and our blog is caseyandjoscelyn.blogspot.com. :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It!